Eastern Iowa Haunted Houses to Check Out this Month
Looking for a good place to be spooked this Halloween season? We have a few suggestions!
With Halloween only a few weeks away, now is the perfect time to go out and celebrate with a good scare. I've had quite a few people ask me if I know of any good haunted houses/mazes in the area, so I did a little investigating and came up with a solid list. Here are some haunted houses in eastern Iowa you should try out in these next few weeks:
- Circle of Ash
- 201 Central City Rd, Central City
- Open Fridays & Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m., and Thursday, Sunday, and Halloween from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Garrison's Haunted Mansion
- West Main Street, Garrison
- Open October 21st, 22nd, 28th, and 29th from 7 to 11 p.m.
- Dark Chambers
- 301 E Ice Harbor Road, Dubuque
- Open for the "Light Fright" from 6 to 7 p.m. and for the "Full Scare" from 7 to 11 p.m.
- Haunted Carter Farms
- 28322 Great River Road, Princeton
- Open 7 to 11 p.m. every Friday and Saturday, plus the day before Halloween and Halloween night
- Harris Haven Funeral Home
- 3767 Lafayette RD, Evansdale
- Open from 7 p.m. until "?" Fridays and Saturdays and 7 to 10 p.m. Sundays, Thursday October 27th, and on Halloween night
For more Iowa haunted houses, click HERE.
Which one is your favorite? Let us know below!