Eight Awesome Beaches in Iowa You May Not Know About [PHOTOS]
If you're looking for a summer weekend getaway in Iowa, one of these beaches may be the perfect option for you!
Since I moved to Cedar Rapids, I haven't really seen too many bodies of water, but there are apparently a lot of lakes here that I'm unaware of. I came across a list of some of the best little-known beaches in Iowa on Only In Your State. Let's see how many of them you're familiar with:
- Five Island Lake, Emmetsburg
- Kent Park, Oxford
- Lake Red Rock, Marion County
- George Wyth State Park, Waterloo
- . Lake Macbride State Park, Solon
- West Lake State Park, Davenport
- Rathbun Lake, Centerville
- Lake Icaria, Corning
What's your favorite lake to visit in Iowa? Let us know in the comments!
[Via Only in Your State]