Fictional Restaurants from TV Shows We Wish Were Real
We all have TV shows that we know and love, and sometimes those TV shows have restaurants that we REALLY want to try!
Admit it - you've always wanted to try a Krabby Patty or have a coffee at Central Perk on that giant couch. When you get hooked on a show, it kind of becomes a part of your life. Many of those shows have bars or coffee shops or restaurants that we desperately wish we could visit, even though they're not real. If you feel this way, then you are not alone! MSN came up with a list of the '15 Fictional Restaurants in Television We Wish Were Real,' let's see how many of them you agree with:
- Luke's Diner from "Gilmore Girls"
- MacLaren's Pub from "How I Met Your Mother"
- Tric from "One Tree Hill"
- Central Perk from "Friends"
- The Peach Pit from "Beverly Hills 90210"
- Good Burger from "Kenan and Kel"
- Alamo Freeze from "Friday Night Lights"
- The Max from "Saved by the Bell"
- JJ's Diner from "Parks and Recreation"
- Freddy's BBQ Joint from "House of Cards"
- Bluth's Original Frozen Banana Stand from "Arrested Development"
- The Krusty Krab from "Spongebob Squarepants"
- Omeletteville from "Saturday Night Live"
- The Bait Shop from "The O.C."
- The diner (no official name) from "Seinfeld"
Is there any that they missed that you think need to be added to this list? Let us know in the comments!