How Many of These ‘True Iowan’ Activities Have You Done?
According to Only in Your State, every "true Iowan" does these 11 things in their lifetime.
After just two years in Iowa, I feel like I've done so much. Apparently, though, I can't be considered a REAL Iowan until I complete everything on this bucket list! Only in Your State posted a list of "11 Things Every True Iowan Does At Least Once Before They Die." Let's see how many of these you've done:
- Visit The Field of Dreams
- Go to the Iowa State Fair
- Eat at Breitbach’s Country Dining
- Attend an Iowa or Iowa State game
- Visit Adventureland
- Take a trip to The Bridges of Madison County
See the rest of the list HERE.
[Via Only in Your State]