How Weird are You Willing to Get with Your Beer Flavor?
The Daily Meal came up with a list of some of the STRANGEST beer flavors in the world, and some of them sound alright, but some of them sound straight up gross! Here are some of the flavors that caught my eye:
- Avocado Honey Ale - Island Brewing Company, Santa Barbara, CA
- Banana Split Chocolate Stout - Thomas Creek Brewery, Greenville, SC
- Breakfast Stout - Founders Brewing Company, Grand Rapids, MI
- Key Lime Pie - Shorts Brewing Company, Bellaire, MI
- Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout - Wynkoop Brewing Company, Denver, CO
- Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Porter - Willoughby Brewing Company, Willoughby, OH
- Banana Bread - Wells & Young’s Brewing Company, United Kingdom
- Pizza Beer - Mamma Mia! Pizza Beer, Campton Township, IL
See more strange beers HERE.
What's the weirdest beer flavor you've ever tried? Let us know in the comments.
Don't forget to get your tickets for The Cedar Rapids Beer Summit on March 12th!