Iowa Has Some Pretty Darn Good Sandwich Shops
Tenderloins, subs, and loose meat, oh my!
Sometimes it's fun to go out and eat some fancy food, but other times you just need something simple and delicious. Luckily, here in Iowa we have all sorts of tasty sandwiches, and lots of different places you can get them. Only in Your State came up with a list of some of the best places to grab a sandwich within the Iowa borders. See if your favorite made the list:
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop - Cedar Rapids/Davenport
- Avenue Subs - Muscatine
- Maid-Rite - Cedar Rapids/Marion/Waterloo/Des Moines/etc.
- Montgomery’s Sandwich Shop - Grinnell
- Firehouse Subs - Cedar Rapids
- Jason’s Deli - West Des Moines
- The Sandwich Bowl - Harlan
What's your favorite place to get a sandwich? It could be any kind! Let us know in the comments.
[Via Only in Your State]