Midwest Food Chains That Other States Wish They Had
Sure, we don't have In-N-Out Burger or Shake Shack, but here in the Midwest we have some amazing fast food chains that the rest of the US is totally missing out on!
I came across this list of fast food places that are only in the Midwest, and I was totally shocked! I can't believe the rest of America has to live without all this Midwest goodness! Here are some of the chains that are located in Iowa so you can appreciate them more! (Sorry if this makes you hungry):
- Culver's - How does one survive without Butter Burgers?!
- Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers - I haven't tried this yet, but I have heard nothing but good things!
- Happy Joe's - TWO WORDS: Taco. Pizza.
- Panchero's - I want to live in a giant bowl of their queso. Delicious!
- Maid-Rite - I still haven't tried a loose-meat sandwich, but I will one of these days!
- Steak n' Shake - MILKSHAKES FOREVER.
What's your favorite fast food joint that's only found in the Midwest? Share your answer in the comments!