New Contest Gives You a Chance at the ‘Ultimate Taco Bell Wedding’
This MIGHT be enough to get me interested in marriage...
I've heard of people visiting Taco Bell on their wedding day for a pre-reception snack, but I've never heard of a wedding actually AT a Taco Bell! As it turns out, the Taco Bell Las Vegas Cantina Restaurant has a real life chapel in it, and YOU could be the first person to get married there!
Taco Bell has just unleashed their new 'Love & Tacos' contest, where you can win a full-blown T-Bell wedding. The prize includes:
- Airfare for 6 to Las Vegas
- A Taco Bell catered dinner at the restaurant
- Taco Bell wedding T-shirts, champagne flutes, a garter, and a bow-tie
- Professional photography/videography
- A room at the Planet Hollywood hotel
- A private pool cabana at the Planet Hollywood hotel pool
- Two tickets for the High Roller at the LINQ
- A VIP table for 6 at Drai’s Nightclub
- Entry for two and $100 credit at Qua Baths and Spa
It's actually super easy to get entered, too! All you have to do is post a photo or 30-second video (on Instagram or Twitter) that tells your Taco Bell love story. Make sure to use the hashtag "#LoveAndTacosContest." Starting on March 1st, you'll be able to vote on your favorites, and then the judges will evaluate. Make sure to have your submission in by February 26th.
In the meantime, here are some photos of the awesome Taco Bell Las Vegas Cantina restaurant:
[Via Taco Bell]