Small Towns in Iowa Have Some Awesome Restaurants
Good food can be found all over the state of Iowa, but these smaller towns should not be overlooked!
Since moving to Iowa a little over a year ago, I've found that one of the best parts of the state is the FOOD. There are so many unique restaurants and breweries, it's definitely hard to pick a favorite.
Only in Your State recently posted a list of amazing restaurants in Iowa that you may have missed. Let's see how many of these you've tried:
- Angelini's Pizza in Keokuk
- Archie's Waeside in Le Mars
- Blue Mountain Culinary Emporium in Orange City
- The Cider House in Fairfield
- The Irish Shanti in Elgin
- Q-Dogs BBQ Company in Marion
- The Rusty Duck in Dexter
- Starboard Market in Clear Lake
- Teluwut Grille House & Pub in Osage
- Northwestern Steakhouse in Mason City
Unfortunately, I haven't ventured too far out of Cedar Rapids, so I haven't been able to try any of these restaurants (yet). Have you been to any of them? Do you have any other hidden gems to add to the list? Let us know in the comments!
[Via Only in Your State]