The 10 Things You Do That Annoy Your Coworkers
If you're reading this at work right now, then you're already doing one of these things!
Annoying coworkers... we've all had them. In fact, you might actually BE one of those annoying coworkers and not even know it! Here's a list of the top things you might be doing to bug the crap out of you coworkers:
- Bragging - There's a difference between sharing good news and rubbing it in everyone's faces...
- Showing up late
- Being a slob - Don't leave your desk/office or shared spaces a mess. Just don't do it.
- Doing too much personal stuff - If you're constantly on the phone with your friends, checking your facebook, playing online games, or anything else you shouldn't be doing, your coworkers probably notice.
- Complaining a lot - Constantly complaining about work or the people you work with (boss included) can make your look really unprofessional.
- Calling in sick when you're not - If you're taking a fake sick day, make sure none of your coworkers can see all the pictures of whatever you're ACTUALLY doing on social media. Especially if those coworkers are left to pick up your slack.
- Interrupting people
- Poor hygiene - Please shower and brush your teeth and wash your clothes.
- Displaying nervous habits - If you know you have a habit of tapping your foot or drumming on your desk or any other habit that can be distracting to others, try to be aware of it.
What's your #1 office pet peeve? Share it with us in the comments!
[Via Business Insider]