The Best Places to Get Mexican Food in Iowa [PHOTOS]
Only in Your State came up with a list of ten Iowa Mexican restaurants that will blow your mind, and some of them are right here in eastern Iowa!
It's no secret that I have a deep love of Mexican food, whether it be imitation or the real deal. I've tried quite a few Mexican restaurants since I've moved to Iowa, and I haven't had a single one that I didn't love. Actually, one of my favorites made the list! Here are some of the best Mexican restaurants in Iowa, according to Only in Your State:
- Tacopocalypse - Des Moines
- La Michoacana - Waterloo
- La Cantina - Cedar Rapids
- La Juanita - Sioux City
- Adobos Mexican Grill - Dubuque
- El Sol - Solon
- Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant - Mason City
- El Banditos - Iowa City
- Los Primos Mexican Grill - Davenport
- Fernando’s Mexican Grill - Des Moines
Where's your favorite place in Iowa to get Mexican food? Share yours in the comments!
[Via Only in Your State]