The Most Popular Pro Football Player In Iowa and Each State
Are you ready for some football?!
The big boys in the pro league start their season on Thursday, September 7.
Many players who were either born or spent their college years playing in the state of Iowa have gone on to play in the pros. We'll get to the most famous one from our state after a look at some other states' most popular pro football player, based on fantasy football statistics compiled by Go.Frontier.Com and posted by cabletv.com.
- Illinois: Aaron Donald is Illinois' most popular player.
- Minnesota: The most popular player in Minnesota is Xavier Rhodes.
- Missouri: Tyreek Hill, who plays for Kansas City, takes the honor as Missouri's favorite player
- Nebraska: Ndamukong Suh, former Nebraska college standout who currently plays for Miami, is this state's top player.
- Wisconsin: No description needed for this state's favorite player. It's Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Kurt Warner might be the most beloved and popular gridiron star from our state of all-time. But when it comes to those players currently on an active roster, the honor goes to Cedar Rapids native, former Hawkeye and current member of the Baltimore roster, Marshal Yanda!
To see the other states' most popular football players click HERE.