Unique Gift Ideas for the Star Wars Fanatic in Your Life
In honor of 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' coming out this weekend, Vulture searched Etsy for some of the strangest Star Wars-related items you can purchase, which inspired me to do a little hunt of my own.
I'm not going to lie, I wish I would've seen some of these items before I purchased Brain's Christmas present. If you have a Star Wars-lover in your life and you're looking for a funny/bizarre gift for them, here are some of the most odd things available for purchase on Etsy, as found by Vulture and me!
- A workout tank top featuring a picture of a buff Stormtrooper working out - $13.99
- Handmade C3PO and R2D2 nipple pasties - Sold out (unfortunately)
- Light saber umbrella - $34.98
- A handmade Princess Leia costume for your bearded dragon (hair and lightsaber included) - $13.00
- "Storm Pooper" oneise - $8.99
- "May the fork be with you" stamped silverware - $11.95
- Yoda flask: "Water this is not" - $19.50
- A violin shaped like the Millenium Falcon - $700
- A Yoda hat for your baby - $20
- Jabba the Hut soap - $6.21
- Star Wars "It's a crap!" toilet decal - $10
- "Use the force" women's underwear - $15
- Stormtrooper beard comb - $9.50
See the rest of Vulture's list HERE.
For other Star Wars gift ideas, check out Etsy.