Where Veterans Can Go For Free Food Today
It's a very important holiday! It's Veterans Day, a day where we honor all of our current and former US military. Many chain restaurants are offering free meals and discounts for veterans today, and we have the details for you!
Below is a list of restaurants that we have here in the Cedar Rapids area, where veterans can go today to enjoy a free or discounted meal:
- Applebee's - At participating stores, Veterans and Active Duty Military can select a free meal from a limited menu for Veteran’s Day. Provide proof of service required.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - From 4:00 pm-7:00 pm, Veterans and active-duty military personnel will receive one small order of traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries for free.
- Chili's - Veterans and active-duty military receive a free meal from a special menu. Must show proof of military service.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings - All veterans and active duty military receive a free entrée and non-alcoholic beverage from a special menu.
- Hy-Vee - Free breakfast for veterans during regular breakfast hours
- IHOP - Participating IHOPs will offer free Red, White and Blue pancakes to all past and present military personnel. At some locations, the Red, White and Blue pancakes will be featured as part of a free combo plate including eggs, bacon and hashed browns.
- Little Caesars - Free Crazy $5 Hot-n-Ready lunch combo from 11am-2pm at participating locations for US Veterans and Active Military. Must present a valid military ID.
- Olive Garden - All veterans and military active duty will receive a free meal including entrees, freshly baked garlic breadsticks and a choice of unlimited soup or salad.
- Orange Leaf - All veterans, retired and active-duty military personnel receive one free cup of froyo, up to 11 ounces. Customers should provide proof of military service, such as a military ID card, uniform photo, honors, badges, or come dressed in their military uniform.
- Outback Steakhouse - All active, retired military and veterans get a free Bloomin’ Onion® and a beverage. Must have valid identification. There is also a military discount of 15% off the total check from November 12th thru December 31st, 2015 for military members and their families.
- Panera Bread - 1 free You Pick 2 for Veterans and Active Duty members at participating locations. Bring proof of service.
- Red Lobster - Service members past and present receive a complimentary appetizer or dessert from a special menu. Proof of service required. Valid Monday, November 9 through Thursday, November 12, 2015.
- Red Robin - All Veterans and Active Duty Military get a free Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Ryan's - Active duty, reservists and retired military may enjoy a free dine-in lunch at participating locations. Show your military ID or proof of service.
- Starbucks - Veterans, active duty military and their spouses get a free tall 12oz brewed coffee at participating stores.
- Texas Roadhouse - Select from a free special lunch menu including a beverage and sides.
If you know of any more local restaurants with deals this Veterans Day, please feel free to leave them in the comments!
[Via Military Benefits]