You Can Use Beer to Wash Your Hair and Massage Yourself
Beer apparently has some great qualities... other than being delicious, of course!
Men's Health Magazine wants to let you know that beer isn't just for drinking! There are actually a lot of uses for it that have absolutely nothing to do with consuming it. Check out this list with some interesting uses for beer that you may not have known about:
- Wash your hair with it - Men's Health says, "Dump a cup into a small saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Let it reduce until there's 1/4 cup left. This removes the alcohol, which can dry hair. Let the beer cool, then mix it with a cup of your favorite shampoo. Pour it into an empty shampoo bottle, then wash and rinse as usual. It'll give your hair more shine and luster."
- Build a house with it - There's a house in New Mexico that has walls made of concrete and empty beer cans. It's called "Earthship." Check it out.
- Massage yourself with it - Not the actual liquid beer, but with a full can of the stuff. Roll it around on pretty much any area (glutes, feet, neck, back) and it works as an awesome self-massage tool.
- Cure insomnia with it - Hops is a flower that is used in beer, and it is sometimes sewn into pillows. The smell of it is said to be a sleep aid.
- Soothe aching feet with it - The carbonation in an ice cold beer can help ease your tired feet.
- Put out a fire with it - Shake up a bottle of beer and spritz a small fire with it. It can come in handy when you don't have a fire extinguisher nearby.
For the rest of the 31 uses for beer, click HERE.