Can You Pass The World’s Shortest IQ Test?
Feel like testing your IQ today? Tests like these can be intimidating, and many times, lengthy. But what if I told you I had an IQ test that was only three questions long? This quiz has been gaining popularity on the internet and according to its creators, only 17% of people get all three questions right! So here are your questions.
- A bat and ball cost $1.10 total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
- It takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets. How long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
- There is a patch of lily pads in a lake. Each day the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long will it take to cover half the lake?
So before I post the answers below, I'll tell you MY results. I got one out of three right. I got the first question right about the ball and bat. So here are the answers.
- The common wrong answer is 10 cents. The correct answer is 5 cents.
- The common wrong answer is 100 minutes. The correct answer is 5 minutes.
- The common wrong answer is 24 days. The correct answer is 47 days.
So how did you do? Are you a genius? Yeah, me either.
[via Daily Mirror]