Don’t Be A Fun-Hater This Halloween!
I get it. Halloween isn't your favorite holiday. The costumes, the scary movies, the candy. It's just not your thing. But don't ruin it for everyone else who LOVES IT! Don't be a fun-hater this Halloween. Not sure what that means? Here are the top ways that people end up taking the fun out of Halloween.
- No Costume. If it's a kids party then O.K. But if you're invited to an adult party, wear a costume or stay home.
- Not answering the door for trick or treaters. Don't want to partake? Then shut your porch light off.
- Not letting your kids eat ANY candy. I get it. You don't want cavities to develop overnight. But depriving them ALL candy will lead them to find it somewhere else!
- Refusing to carve a pumpkin. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just gut it and throw a face on it.
- Not watching a scary movie. I hate them too....but get in the spirit!
- Talking about how much you hate Halloween. It's O.K. if you hate it. Just don't ruin it for the rest of us!