Iowa City Virtual Home Show
The 2021 Iowa City Area HBA Home Show is virtual only – as in all online – Monday, Feb. 22 – Sunday, Feb. 28 allowing consumers to experience the event from wherever they want at ichomeshow.com. The Greater Iowa City Area Home Builders Association (HBA) puts on the event, presented by Collins Community Credit Union and Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS.
The online, week-long event lets home owners connect with top-notch, local exhibitors to get information and ask questions about building, remodeling, the latest trends in materials and design and more. On the show’s new website – ichomeshow.com, visitors can access live broadcasts, daily register-to-win giveaways and loads of home ideas and inspiration.
Virtual Home Show highlights are:
· Easy-to-use interactive website.
· Exhibitor listing alphabetically and by business category, each with contact details. Some listings also offer a “Meet the Exhibitor” video, photo gallery and blog. A Featured Exhibitors section will appear on the site’s main page.
· Daily register-to-win giveaways, including two $500 vouchers toward any HBA-member business, courtesy of Lepic-Kroeger REALTORS and Collins Community Credit Union.
· Expert advice about home updates and improvements from select exhibitors and trusted Iowa City Area HBA Remodelers Council professionals – the same quality help found year after year at The Home Show. Information may cover everything from how to get a mortgage to real estate trends and finding a builder or remodeler through articles and Q&As. Consumers also can email questions on any home topic.
· Hot at the Home Show Facebook live segments @ICAreaHBAHomeShow with different exhibitors throughout the week. A schedule will be posted on the website.
· Kids Coloring Contest. Kids up to age 18 can enter to win a Nintendo Switch and 12-month Nintendo Switch online membership, thanks to Sueppel’s Siding & Remodeling. To enter, just grab the contest sheet out of the Home Show magazine or print it from the website, color and have a parent/guardian (if necessary) snap a photo and post the entry on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #ichbahomeshow. A winner will be chosen randomly.
· Year-long access to all website information up to the 2022 Iowa City Area HBA Home Show, in case visitors think of another question, want to refer to something they saw or didn’t catch the show.
More details on the event can be found here.