Getting Married In 2020? Don’t Spend Money On THESE At Your Wedding
Weddings are already pretty expensive and stressful and the last thing you want to do is regret paying for something at your wedding that you didn't really need too. I mean heck you are going on your honeymoon after, you don't need to start your marriage off with money stress.
There is A LOT that goes into wedding planning and when you are caught up in the whirlwind of planning, you may not realize that all of what you are paying for isn't really necessary. So, save a little money by checking out this list of things couples regret spending money on from Huffington Post.
1. Flowers... Honestly, who needs to spend thousands on flowers that are going to die in a few days anyway?
2. Photographer... While I get cutting expenses, I actually disagree with this one. I know that everyone can take a picture with a smart phone but that doesn't make them a professional.
3. Traditional Wedding dress... It's ONE DAY!
4. Decor Items.... You really don't need to go full out on all the decor, try DIY decor.
5. Dessert table... It's your wedding, not your parties, so save some money.
6. Venue.... Do you really need to spend an exorbitant amount of money to rent a place for 6 hours?
7. Bridesmaid dresses.... Honestly, no one likes them in the end anyways.
8. Additional food
9. Themed Decorations.... Enough said.