Gwen Stefani + Blake Shelton Touched Skin, Must Be Dating, I Guess?
E! News reports that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani must be dating, because they made contact (hand-specific contact — maybe "shoulders" and "waist," also!) at fellow Voice judge Adam Levine's Halloween party this weekend. They also saw each other at George Clooney's party, though an insider said Blake "hadn't been in years past." Then they saw each other again at Jared Leto's party (we get it, you're famous).
Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are two people who have seen each other, and who maybe made hand contact. Those bases considered, here are some people I'm currently dating:
- A copy of amNewYork
- Some funeral directors
- Candlestick maker (I've toured Bath & Body Works corporate)
- Ornery 6 train commuter who remarked "You better back the f--- up" when we touched elbows at that sudden curve near Grand Central
- Sarah Jessica Parker, whom I brushed by near Hudson Square once
- Andrew Garfield, whom I brushed by near Hudson Square once
- Person who remarked "High-five, down low, too slow" even though I hadn't been too slow
- Field technician who moonlights for Verizon Fios
"We’re just trying to have fun," Stefani told Carson Daly in an interview after all this Halloween hullabaloo. Ryan Seacrest also pressured her to divulge whether she and Shelton were dating, to which she said: "I’m not going to answer that right now, Ryan. I think I’ve given enough of myself this morning to you. But I think he’s hot, don’t you?"
Should I try dating sites?
Look back at some of entertainment's most shocking breakups: