Spotify Premium Subscribers Can Get a Free Google Home Mini
Spotify is rewarding its premium subscribers with a free Google Home Mini right now!
If you read the headline and you're thinking to yourself, "this is obviously a scam," I can confirm that it's not. I just witnessed my coworker follow the few steps involved, and now he's getting a free device. His delivery date is November 12th through the 14th. It took him less than five minutes.
Here's what you need to do in order to claim your Google Home Mini using your Spotify account:
- Go to Spotify.com
- Scroll down the page to the big green box that says "Get a Google Home Mini on us with your Premium plan" and click "learn more"
- Click on "Get Individual" or "Get Family," depending on the plan that you have (you can also sign up for a plan if you don't already have one)
- Log in to your account
- Wait for Spotify to send you an email with a link to your free Google Home Mini and then click "get it now"
- Link your Google account with your Spotify account
- Once you've logged in, the Google Store will open and you can order your device for free (they even let you pick a color!)
- Wait patiently for your device to arrive
BOOM. That's it! That's all you have to do to claim a free device. But, this offer is only for a limited time, so you should probably do it ASAP. According to Business Insider, "the offer lasts until November 15, or until the Home Minis run out." You can read more on the Google Home Mini HERE.