Stop Wasting Time! Here Are The Fastest Drive-Thru Times For Fast Food Restaurants!
I have a bit of a problem, and it's fast food. When we get off work at the station, it is always right around lunch time. Now, I could wait and fix myself something when I get home. Or I could hit a drive-thru on my way home and get instant gratification! Too often I choose the latter. If you're a drive-thru pro like me you know they're not all created equal. But which one is the fastest? We now have the answer!
- Wendy's - The average order took 2 minutes and 49 seconds. They were the ONLY chain to crack three minutes! Nice job!
- Dunkin' Donuts - 3 minutes and 1 second.
- Burger King - 3 minutes and 21 seconds.
- KFC - 3 minutes and 24 seconds.
- McDonalds - 3 minutes and 28 seconds.
Now obviously in depends on when you hit up your favorite fast food restaurant. Dinner hours are always going to be busy. What restaurant had the SLOWEST time? Starbucks with an average time of just under FIVE minutes per order!
What about getting your order right? The leader in accuracy is Carl's Jr./Hardees at 97%! Chic Fil A is second at 93%. Do you want it fast....or accurate?