You Can Now Stream i107-1 on Alexa-Enabled Devices!
i107-1 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa! Now you can listen to all of today's hits! Plus you can get the latest news, traffic, and weather anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up i107-1 on your device is simple.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for i107-1. Tap on the station logo to get to the i107-1 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the i107-1 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play i107-1.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.